Dawood Public School Student Online Registration Form
In order to complete this process, you need to fill out the form in two steps:
1) Admission Registration Form: This form is to get the essential details about your child and you.
2) Parent Interview Form: This is a form for us to better understand you and what you are looking for and what is important to you.
After completing both forms, a reference number will be generated. kindly download the form, take a print out and submit the form on the registration dates along with all the required documents mentioned on our website and in the checklist.(Incomplete registration forms will not be accepted).
After submission of form, Admission test slip will be issued with the particulars of test date and timings. The test is to gauge the child’s ability so that we know if she will be able to fit in with the standards of our education.
Interview followed after the test; purpose of a face to face interview is to get to know more about you and your family. DPS is interested in a holistic education and we need to start by knowing the parents and would like parents to ask us questions so that they can know about the school better.
3) For A Level Registration:
After completing the above forms, a reference number will be generated. In order to complete the A Level registration process, download the form, take a print out and submit them, along with all the required documents, mentioned on our website and in the checklist, to the admission department of the school.
Please do not use special characters.
Note Limited seats for the 1st shift
1. Those applying for 1st shift only will not have the option for admission in the 2nd shift, if the child does not get selected.
2. Those applying for 1st and/or 2nd shift will have the option to be selected in either shifts.